Here’s what I’ve come across today.
1. If you like music or this thing that was popular several months back called “witch house”, Holy Other has debuted their latest, full length debut LP called Held. You can listen to it on Soundcloud, which is nicely embedded in this XLR8R page. I’ll do a review some time tonight.
2. Something about being able to rent B-mers in San Francisco because the Germans are trying to be forward thinking.
3. Hautelook announced a sale on Stila items in their shop! Such good discounts on eye shadow, liquid foundation, stick concealer and lip glosses and liners.
5. Refinery29 also has an article on upcoming fall essentials, and I fell in love with these booties! I’ve never been a fan of booties but these are super stylish and the perfect height to be comfortably traveling in the city in.
6. My guy and Gawker both told me about dogshaming.tumblr.com today. It is incredibly amusing.
7. So I’ve always thought blonde women are incredibly gorgeous and would love to date one. Essentially, Blake Lively is one the perfect women in my mind. Relaxed and sunny, absolutely gorgeous without being over the top, such a pretty and still unique face AND an awesome name! (I could never date a typically named woman). Here’s NY Mag’s The Cut‘s lookbook on Blake.
8. Rise & Shine Gathering, a new festival this year led by one of my favorite art collectives, The Do Lab, is happening in several weeks! The lineup poster was released just a few minutes ago.
What I’m listening to:
Purity Ring – Album: Shrines